Ho Chi Minh City
Hotels in Hue - HOTEL SAIGON MORIN
Hotel Saigon Morin
Address : 30 Le Loi St., Hue City, Viet Nam
Telephone : 84 54 3823526
Fax : 84 54 3825155
Built in 1901 by the French businessmen, Mr. Bogarde, the hotel was the first one in Central Vietnam. After suffering heavy damage by the Typhoon of 1904, the Hotel was transferred into the hands of Mr. Guerin and renamed "The Grand Hotel de Hue".1907 - Morin's Brothers possessed the Property, enlarged and upgraded it to the best Hotel in Hue.
The Hotel boats 183 rooms including 18 suites provide guests with excellent service and facilities.
Meeting & Events
The Saigon Morin also provides and outstanding venue for Conferences and Reception. The Hotel has 4 function rooms with capacity up to 300 persons that are the ideal places for holding various kinds of special events.
Dining & Entertainment
Hue is the home of Vietnam's finest cuisine Don't miss an opportunity to discover the Vietnamese Cuisine while staying in Saigon Morin Hotel. Our Chefs invites you to gourmet cuisine with delicious choice of local, regional and international dishes.
- Morin Restaurant: Morin restaurant features wide ranges of European, Asian and Hue specialties, Night sparkle under crystal chandeliers, The Restaurant will make you feel at ease with traditional atmosphere
- Garden rendezvous: Garden Rendezvous is the place to escape form the heat of the day and to relax with a cup of tea or a snack. It's the ideal venue for casual rendezvous. In the evening, Enjoying the Buffet Dinner or BBQ under the shimmer of hundred of lantern and candle make you unforgettable feeling.
- Royal Restaurant: The royal restaurant is palace where a royal feast is served with royal rites, music that recall the time of Nguyen Dynasty in 19th Century.
- Panorama Bar: Located on the 3rd Floor, The Bar offer the best view of Huong River and Trang Tien bridge.
- Lobby Bar: The place for afternoon tea with various home made cakes.