Ho Chi Minh City
Hotels in Can Tho - VICTORIA CAN THO HOTEL
Victoria Cantho Hotel
Address : Cai Khe Ward, Can Tho City, Vietnam
Telephone : (84-710) 3 810 111
Fax : (84-710) 3 829 259
Victoria Can Tho Hotel is located in Can Tho City, the third major city in Vietnam, right in the heart of the Mekong Delta, 170 km Southwest of Ho Chi Minh City.
A thriving and most pleasant expanding town, Can Tho is home to a busy floating market and big university, part of which is the famous Rice Research Institute, but more importantly to the joy of all travellers, it is surrounded by a myriad of canals, rice lands, groves and gardens.
- A total of 92 rooms, including 84 spacious and beautifully decorated single/twin rooms and 8 Victoria Suites with spectacular views, Victoria Can Tho Hotel combines the grace of traditional Vietnamese artefacts and the comfort of an international hotel.
- Victoria Superior room: Spacious 28m2 room with king sized bed or twin beds, comfortable sitting area with sofa and a large writing desk. All rooms have views overlooking the garden and/or the Hau River.
- Victoria Deluxe room: Spacious 28m2 room with king sized bed or twin beds, comfortable sitting area with sofa and a large writing desk. All rooms have a balcony and stunning views over the Hau River and the swimming pool.
- Victoria Suite: Spacious 63m2 room with king sized bed, a large living room area with sofa, armchairs and a large writing desk. All Victoria Suites have two balconies and stunning views over the Hau River and the swimming pool.
Facilities & Service :
- Spices Restaurant : Dine in casual elegance or enjoy a meal under the stars on the riverside terrace. Whether you sample the very best of authentic Vietnamese cuisine or choose from the lavish menu of seafood and international treats, you will find that the Spices Restaurant lives up to the promise of a land famous for its food.
- Cuu Long Bar : Sip on a fancy cocktail or two? let the warmth of the day slip away in the leisurely atmosphere of the open-air summer lounge.
- Pool Side Terrace: With a relaxing atmosphere by the frangipani and palm trees fringed pool, light meals, refreshing fresh fruit and vegetable juices are served throughout the day.