Ho Chi Minh City
Hotels in Hue - HOA HONG HOTEL
Hoa Hong Hotel
Address : 1 Pham Ngu Lao St., Hue City, Vietnam
Telephone : (84-54) 3 824 377 - 3 826 963
Fax : (84-54) 3 826 949 - 3 826 950
Single / Double
Single / Double Riverview
- Just on the corner of Pham Ngu Lao and Le Loi streets, Hoa Hong hotel (Rose hotel) is located in the center of Hue City, with view River in one side and city in other side.
- The 7 story hotel is located conveniently along a quiet street of Hue but not far from city center. From the hotel it is just 3 km to Hue Train Station, 300 m to Truong Tien Bridge and a 5 minute drive to the Imperial Citadel. Within a 30 minute drive to the airport and many famous sites such Tu Duc, Khai Dinh King's tomb and Thien Mu pagoda.
- Hoa Hong hotel exterior is unremarkable but the hotel is very comfortable with cozy interiors and professional staff. Hoa Hong hotel has most all the services of a Three star international standard hotel.
- Located the heart of Hue ancient, our private enterprice is a reliable address for guests in the world.
- In 1636, Lord Nguyen Phuc Lan chose Kim Long to build the fortification for the Southern Land (Dang Trong). Dang Trong then developed into the Capital City of Phu Xuan (under Lord Nguyen Phuc Khoat), and later into the national capital of Hue (under Emperor Quang Trung and the Nguyen Dynasty) on the same site as it is situated now. To date, Hue has existed for nearly three hundred and sixty years, but in terms of architecture, it still preserves almost intact the appearance of a Vietnam?s ancient town built in the early 19th century. Hue has held its historical position for many centuries and enjoys advantages in exchanging and accumulating traditional essences, making it one of the biggest national cultural and historical centers.
- 50 international standard room fully equipped with AC, mini bar, satellite TV, IDD phone, bathroom, writing desk & mini bar. Elevator is available. All rooms are offer city view or river view.
- Standard: 15 rooms: 5 single rooms at 16m2. & 10 double rooms at 20 m2. Balcony for city view.
- Superior: 15 rooms overlooking the Perfume River; 20 m2.
- Junior Suite: 5 River view rooms with a living corner of Chinese style salon & bed room corner en-suite for a room of 35 m2.
Facilities & Service :
- The restaurant: Hoa Hong hotel offers travelers a royal dinner reminiscent of the 19th century Vietnamese royalty. In this course, you will be treated like a Vietnamese king and served by staff in traditional costume. The restaurant in Hoa Hong 2 hotel is also famous for "Nem Hue". A typical price in the restaurant is around USD $4/pax up. The Restaurant also serve Vietnamese and Western in a panoramic view of the Perfume River. Bar offer snack, soft drink and coffee.
- Facilities: Sauna, Massage center, Hue folk song, Facilities for disabled, Shops at hotel, Safety box, Babysitting service.
- Tour desk: DMZ, Hoi An, Lao Bao border, boat tour.