Ho Chi Minh City
Ha Long & Sapa Tours - Dolphin Diamond Junk ( Daily group tour departure )
Dolphin Diamond Junk
2 Days 1 Night
Dolphin Sail is a traditional junk, small enough to be intimate but large enough to be comfortable, is the perfect way to explore the bay. The Dolphin Sail boat has 8 cabins, all -conditioned, en-suite cabins and a glorious picture-window salon with sofas and easy chairs, this vessel elegantly explores the islands and bays. The Vietnamese food on board is exceptional, served by friendly local staff…..
Joining in our trip, you will have an unforgettable experience on a splendid, luxurious cruise as well as enjoy the superb sceneries in Ha Long bay – a famous World Heritage – with more than 3000 islands and islets rising from deep emerald sea water, dipping yourselves in natural beautiful landscapes, feeling the clean and fresh air, watching the dawn and sunset and particularly the moonlight over the bay
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long (Lunch, Dinner)
7h45 – 8h00: Pick you up at your hotel and depart to Ha long Bay.
12h00 – 12h30: Arrive at Ha Long City
12h45 – 13h00: Transfer to cruise ship
13h00: Board our junk with soft welcome drink, check-in registration,
13h30: Have lunch on the boat where you will be satisfied by many kinds of seafood
14h30: Cruise towards Ha Long Bay for pristine scenery, Especially, you will be cruised to explore the mystery of Sung Sot Cave (the cave of Surprise),
16h00: Cruise to Titop beach, swimming (if the weather permitted), walking up to the top of Titop for a spectacular view to the bay, kayaking before having dinner in the romantic sunset.
19h00: Get free time, enjoy fresh seafood dinner and you can take part in cuttlefish contest and enjoy fresh cuttle
20h00 – 22h00: Join some activities organized on boat like cutter fishing, drinking, dancing, karaoke…
22h00: Spend a quiet night on the boat in a cabin suite
You have unforgettable feelings when staying on the upstairs of the boat, seeing the marvel of sea at night, making friends with many people from the neighbour boats…etc
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06h00 – 07h00: If you like enjoying Ha Long Bay’s sunrise, please get up early before 6h00 A.M.
07h00 – 08h00: Have some coffee and a tasty breakfast.
08h00 – 11h00: Cruise through the emerald water between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, En route, you have chances to sightsee many beauty spots of the world natural heritage including Fighting Cock islet, Incense Urn islet, Finger island, Toad islet, dog islet, Dragon, Horse Neck, Buffalo Head islet and many other strange shape islands.
11h00 – 12h00: Take boat trip back to Halong city,
12h00 – 13h00: Have Lunch at restaurant (or Have lunch on Boat)
13h15 – 13h30: Road trip back to Hanoi with stop-over in Hai Duong province.
16h00 – 16h30: Arrive in Hanoi about 18h00. Tour ends.
No. of Passenger
Join Group Tour
Rates are inclusive of:
- One welcome drink per passenger on board.
- Accommodation based on twin share (Wooden cabin), Cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English- speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board, Taxes and Service Charges
Rates are not inclusive of:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Necessary things to bring: Passport (valid passport is required when check-in), Sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, swimsuits, cash
- Passages are advised not to take along big luggage for your convenience
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions. The itinerary above may be changed a litter bit at the time of booking, but the mentioned activities will not be changed.